MyPhotoBlog

Also peep into my PoetryBlog. Click 'HOME' to view 10 of the latest photos

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog

Followers

Chimerical Kerala




Taken on 30 May 2010 from the Rapti Express on the way to Kerala.

The place had a dreamlike look, I loved the red Rain Tree against the blue and green background. The foreground has a painted feel to it...maybe becoz the train was going quite fast, it got paint-brushed.


© Nalini Hebbar/saycheese/2009-all rights reserved
Explore my PoetryBlog

2 comments:

Rinzu said...

Thanks for the picture. That's why it is called GOD'S OWN COUNTRY.

jyothisethu said...

Nalini,

This time you surprised and made me happy by bringing the beauty of Kerala...

Expect more...

Congrats...

Comments

Thank you thanx thanks girlie girlee girl animated gif Pictures, Images and Photos