MyPhotoBlog

Also peep into my PoetryBlog. Click 'HOME' to view 10 of the latest photos

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog

Followers

Whose Line is it anyway?



Taken on 10 Oct, 2010, during my evening walks at AC Subba Reddy Stadium, Nellore.

The man, with the halo above his head, seems to be connected by a wire that has sliced the sky into zones. I love the swept skies, the circular double sweep in particular.


Enjoy the magic in the sky!

Also see Just a Cloud? , GodFinger for more magic


© Nalini Hebbar/saycheese/2009-all rights reserved
Explore my PoetryBlog

9 comments:

Zephyr said...

Dramatic! I have become a fan of your photo blog :)

Shri Ram Ayyangar said...

Very Nice sky line.

Vibhuti Bhandarkar said...

Nalini,
I believe this is a sequel to ur previous skyscape pic'. This is even more splendid. It appears almost like an artist's modern art piece. In fact the dark ghost like clouds at the bottom contrasted by the brilliant colours
has a faint but striking resemblance to Salvadore Dali's surrealist pieces..
ABs amazing photography!

Dr. Pratibha Singh said...

love the variation.

Pooja Mahimkar said...

wow! amazing!

Raisa said...

Oh this is really beautiful :-) !!!

MuddassirShah said...

That is nice :)

Anonymous said...

just beautiful!

magiceye said...

a beautiful capture!

Comments

Thank you thanx thanks girlie girlee girl animated gif Pictures, Images and Photos