MyPhotoBlog

Also peep into my PoetryBlog. Click 'HOME' to view 10 of the latest photos

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog

Followers

Idyllic


Taken 21 March, 2010.

Breeding ground for Grey Pelicans, Open-Billed Storks, Little Cormorants, Spoon Bills, White Ibises and Night Herons at Nelapattu Bird Sanctuary, Nellore. We were hidden behind a thick growth of trees, bushes and creepers and were asked to maintain silence. That was not to be since the tourists had little babies with them, who were unaware of the disturbance they created...they just howled when hungry!


© Nalini Hebbar/saycheese/2009-all rights reserved
Explore my PoetryBlog

8 comments:

magiceye said...

indeed!

Tarun Mitra said...

nice capture

R. Ramesh said...

nice capture of course..n thanks for staying connected...:)

Prateek said...

I would have loved to see a little more detail in the sky, kinda bland, no?

But a lovely shot nonetheless!

Nalini Hebbar said...

@ Prateek...I did try but the water that reflects the sky needs the colour too...that I was unable to achieve!

aayanman said...

cheese is fatty so lets say diet paneer.??

nice angle ..and light captured well.

Shri Ram Ayyangar said...

The birds appears to be little out of focus.

amatamari© said...

Wonderful shot!

Comments

Thank you thanx thanks girlie girlee girl animated gif Pictures, Images and Photos