MyPhotoBlog

Also peep into my PoetryBlog. Click 'HOME' to view 10 of the latest photos

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog

Followers

One 5:25 PM, 22,564 Km later



Taken on 18 August, 2010 at Kaligiri after Monkeying Around .

From inside the car with the AC on, waiting for the Govt. servants to serve, life was a weary wait till I caught this in my rear view mirror.
Time and distance traveled frozen in a frame = the fun time I have had in the Ritz.
A wonderful travel companion, good mileage and great pickup. My husband says the engine has she a mind of her own and I feel that her heart has surely made us a part of her.

© Nalini Hebbar/saycheese/2009-all rights reserved
Explore my PoetryBlog

1 comments:

magiceye said...

sure is fun travelling by road

Comments

Thank you thanx thanks girlie girlee girl animated gif Pictures, Images and Photos