MyPhotoBlog

Also peep into my PoetryBlog. Click 'HOME' to view 10 of the latest photos

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog

Followers

Rapids



Taken by my younger son, Ashwin, in August 2010, somewhere in Ananthapur, Andhra Pradesh on his mobile.

This year the monsoon has been kind to us, albeit with some naughtiness and some overzealous overplay in some areas. A gentle warning? A mind poke in the ribs? Just a sample of things to come.


© Nalini Hebbar/saycheese/2009-all rights reserved
Explore my PoetryBlog

6 comments:

A Restless Mind With A Sensitive Heart! said...

Your shots are always amazing and thought provoking. What camera do u have? I am not much into photos, but i always get inspired to see yours. I saw the monkey pic, the next day I was in the park and thought about ur blog when I saw a squirrel there!!

Thsnks for inspiring Nalini!

RESTLESS

Nalini Hebbar said...

@ Restless...Sony Cyber-shot 12.1 megapixels...LOL....thanks for the compliment...so happy to ignite minds

Till I buy a good cam, I plan to concentrate on composition and content.

Deeba PAB said...

Hi Nalini,
You just won a copy of the Mainland China book from the giveaway on my blog. Would you email me your adress so I can have the book sent to you!
Take care, Deeba
{Announced here -
http://www.passionateaboutbaking.com/2010/08/wholewheat-chicken-basil-wraps-with.html }

Saras said...

To get such wonderful shots with a Sony Cybershot 12.1 MP you are really an expert and with extremely steady hands! Kudos.

jyothisethu said...

beauty again...
congrats...

Anonymous said...

looks very powerful!

Comments

Thank you thanx thanks girlie girlee girl animated gif Pictures, Images and Photos